December 20, 2014

whaddya want from me (3/5)

61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
no I haven't. I feel like I could have been suspended at some point, though.  not like I did anything but I wouldn't have been surprised, ya feel?

62. Been arrested? For what?
hahahahaha yes. yes I have. I never paid a ticket I got for running a stop sign when I was rushing to the movies to see Frozen on time and I didn't show up to court to settle it or go to traffic school so they put a warrant out for my arrest and I got arrested after a cop pulled me over a few months later because my taillight was out. it was awesome. 

63. Who are your best friends?
Emilee, Shaylee, Talia & Hannah. and of course my best childhood friend Madison




64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?

hahaha damn. I was at classic skating my freshman year and my boyfriend at the time asked if I'd be mad if he kissed me. I wasn't sixteen yet so I said I'd be mad. but he didn't let that deter his quest, so when ET by Katy Perry came on, he grabbed my face and kissed me real fast when the chorus came on "kiss me! k-k-kiss me!" it was awkward and sweet. 
65. Are you hungry right now?

Nah. I just had some whole wheat pita bread so I'm good. 
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?

Ha, no. I don't really have any tumblr friends, I'm like that kid sitting alone in the cafeteria that people give the nod to occasionally. 
67. Facebook or Twitter?

Twitter all the way. always. my mom ruined facebook for me anyway but I think that happened to everyone
68. Twitter or Tumblr?

Twitter is my first and greatest love. except I haven't been relevant since I graduated high school so that sucks. 
69. Are you watching tv right now?

Bob's Burgers S3E10. this show is friggen hilarious it slays me.



70. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry's Liz Lemon Frozen Yogurt 
71. Craving something? What?

kneaders going guava smoothie
72. What colour are your towels?

green, purple, and blue. they match our shower curtain. 
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
 two
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? 
one, it's this cute little penguin (his name is Pengu) that my grandma gave me for Christmas one year (to be honest I was little old when I got it, like 13 or 14, but I still loved it. he also doubles as a pretty good third pillow.)

74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
um, like now that I use and stuff? I use Pengu, and this penguin pillow pet Emilee sent me last year named Ronaldo I think. I like pillow pets. but total like my sisters and I had when I was a kid and that are in my basement? it's gotta be in the triple digits. 

75. Favourite animal?

would it blow your mind if I said it was a penguin?
76. What colour is your underwear?

rn? red violet. my sisters and I have a color system so we don't mix them up. Mine are red violet, purple, & black. 
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?

chocolate duh
78. Have you ever been in love?
divinely, crushingly, and beautifully so. don't do it its a trap boys have cooties
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?

this trill frosted blue
80. What colour pants?

well I'm wearing leggings (which are pants no matter what you say) and they are black. 
81. Favourite tv show?
this is a hard one. it's like choosing between my parents. either the office or  parks and rec but wait no what about 30 rock and Psych and the IT crowd ugh wait what about Futurama help I'm stuck




82. Favourite movie?

again, tough call, but I'm going to go with the Princess Bride.


83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?

what the hell kind of question is this? Mean girls. like I had to wash my eyes with bleach after watching mean girls 2. 
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Mean girls all the way
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?

Janice Ian
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
The pelican

87. First person you talked to today? My mommy



88. Last person you talked to today?

as of rn... my daddy



89. Name a person you hate?

Keira Knightly
90. Name a person you love?

How about a two for one deal? Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. iltsm.


Happy Boxing Day my exotic freshwater fish. 

No comments: