March 10, 2015

are you satisfied? (5/5)

122. Is cheating ever okay?

NEVER. EVER. ITS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ANOTHER PERSON. THEY WILL SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIFE WONDERING WHY THEY WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND IT WILL TEAR THEM APART. but if you're talking about homework, then yeah, it may be necessary. no judgements.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?

ahahaha no, not really. I mean I try but it doesn't usually work. I can't compare to Pam Beesley.
(Pam won the Dundie for Whitest Tennis Shoes that one time in like season 2. also sorry the quality on this one is guano.)
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?

not necessarily? (ha I'm using that phrase a lot) it's romantic in movies and books. I don't generally believe in it, but I also think it can happen. like it's not impossible. 
125. Do you believe in true love?

yes totally. but I also believe that there are many people that can be your true love, like I don't believe that there is one perfect soulmate out there, as much as I wish that was true because I grew up on a steady intake of American romanticism, but the answer is yes,  I do believe in true love (:
126. Are you currently bored?

more or less. I love answering questions about myself though. I have a self fascination and am unapologetic about it. humility does not come naturally for me. working on it, working on it.
127. What makes you happy?

when my cat jumps in my lap to cuddle, when I hear my sister laugh softly in her sleep, when I have a good hair day, when my jam comes on, when I see my fish yawning, when my friends/sisters sing along with me, when I hear my dogs lapping up water, when a customer remembers my name, when there is ice cream in the freezer, when a couple I ship in my tv shows have special moments, and kneaders smoothies.
128. Would you change your name?

no, I love my name. given the chance I'd maybe change my middle name though. (from Gabrielle to Galadriel. I mean come on its right there.)
129. What is your zodiac sign?

Scorpio 
130. Do you like subway?

the restaurant? I like it, but I relate to jim gaffigan bc its like their bread has been through the dishwasher.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

I have been in this situation before. It's really hard. because you love them so much but you don't want to lead them on and then you start getting confused about your feelings and then you make things awkward and cut them off and then they stop being your best friend. so yeah. it's like the kiSS OF DEATH. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. IT HURTS WORSE THAN STEPPING ON LEGOS. REPEAT WEARING SHOES MADE OF LEGOS WOULD BE MORE FUN THAN THIS. 
133. Favourite lyrics right now?

"I don't go out much at all, I've never been the type to call. I realize to be happy, maybe I need a little company. So now you know, you know it all, that I've been des-desperately alone. I haven't found the one for me, but I believe in divinity.
I found what I was looking for in myself, I found a life worth living for someone else, I never thought that I could be, that I could be happy, happy. 
I believe in possibility, I believe someone's watching over me, and finally I have found a way to be happy, happy."
(okay I wrote a little more than I anticipated but it's a damned good song-  listen to happy by Marina and the diamonds on the double.)
134. Can you count to one million?

hell no
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?

hahaha I don't know, in the sixth grade I got one of my first zits and I covered it with a shot bandaid and Emilee called me out on it and I straight up denied it so hard and said that my dog bit me.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?

I thousand times prefer to sleep with my door closed, but I have to leave it open a crack in case my cats want in or out. it's better than waking up in the middle of the night if they decide they need to pee. or eat. or spite me. 
137. How tall are you?

5'3" (and a half)
138. Curly or Straight hair?

ugh it's this really frustrating in between where some of it is really wavy and has natural curl, but then like half of it is stick straight and hates curling. so it's a battle.
139. Brunette or Blonde?

blonde. 
140. Summer or Winter?

Summer. as long at it doesn't get too hot, and there's some summer rain, and lots of beautiful puffy clouds in the sky. you know that sweet spot where it's not humid but it's not dry? that's the spot where I live.
141. Night or Day?

day- from 10am-2pm
142. Favourite month?

may and june
143. Are you a vegetarian?

hell no
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?

milk chocolate. but white hot chocolate.
145. Tea or Coffee?

I drink neither. but I kind of like herbal tea. I don't get the chance to drink it a lot.
146. Was today a good day?

I'd say so. they've been mixed bags lately. 
147. Mars or Snickers?

snickers
148. What’s your favourite quote?

off the top of my head, "get up, dress up, show up and never give up." -Genevive Rhodo
149. Do you believe in ghosts?

yes, but not in the way that most people do. but I'm also scared straight of them. it's like we don't even talk about that here, son. 
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"They were laughing and talking over a slice of cheesecake, but without me." from Mindy Kaling's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and Other Concerns)



All done! Thanks for taking this journey with me! muah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can die happy now.