January 04, 2015

tell me why (4/5)

91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
life. if my life had a face I would punch it. (scott pilgrim reference)

92. In a fight with someone?

not necessarily. I guess you could say I'm in ones that are dormant but not active. like mount saint helens
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
 four. and I always want more. 
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?

shit now that's the question. let's see, if I had to ballpark it I would say about 10-12
95. Last movie you watched?

the amazing Spider-Man 2. why do you think I'm on that Andrew/Emma grind?
96. Favourite actress?

probs Zooey Deschanel. I mean I have a board dedicated to her on pinterest.


97. Favourite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio



98. Do you tan a lot?

(weeps)
99. Have any pets?
what pets don't I have. I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 rabbits, 5 fish. and a partridge in a pear tree. 

100. How are you feeling?

a little defeated/deflated. 
101. Do you type fast?

according to the speed typing test I just took courtesy of google, I type about 50wpm with 98% percent accuracy. so is that good bc I think that's good
102. Do you regret anything from your past?

who doesn't honestly?
103. Can you spell well?

very well. in the 6th grade they had to make a new elite group for me and emilee because we were so superior. 
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?

yes and no, most of the people I miss who they used to be. the people they are now aren't really who I want in my life right now, they're like strangers. but I miss a lot of the tight knit friendships I had, mostly from my sophomore year. I'd say Mary especially, she was my Slamma Jamma Hella Bella. 
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?

kind of? I usually stay inside and eat the cookies when no one is looking. teenagers + fire scare me. 
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I can't really speak for anyone, because I'm not them so I'm kind of just Nick Jonas-ing here (reference to "What Did I Do to Your Heart" by the Jonas Brothers) but I honestly think I have broken at least 2  hearts and I regret both so much, no one means to hurt the ones they love(d). I mean I even wrote a song about one.


107. Have you ever been on a horse?
 
um I think so? you know at carnivals and stuff when they go in circles? so nothing hardcore or anything. like does that even count idk
108. What should you be doing?

hahahaha you clever fox.
109. Is something irritating you right now?

my complete and total lack of motivation to do what I really need to.  also this canker sore inside my lip.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?

oh yeah. oh yeah. one of the most notable was in the 7th grade, Nick Jonas (wow, two nick jonas references in one post, that hasn't happened since 2009). I liked him so much it made me cry to know that we would never be together. (unless I got John Hughes to direct my life or something)
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?

my family. tears were literally streaming down my face. I was sobbing. I love my family so much.  
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Livvy. my family still calls me livvy, but only my family is allowed to. and the Asyeerne's. also Jake used to back in the Olivia + Jake Renaissance era (November 2012-February 2013), at first I was all "how dare you" but then it became endearing and he became one of the select few.

114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?

yes I have. even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it. 
115. Do you play the Wii?

not really, I don't have one. but when I do I like playing tennis. and making Mii's of white Michael Jackson.
116. Are you listening to music right now?

yes. right now The Days by Avicii is playing. 
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?

sure. it's not my favorite though. my fave is a toss up between chicken enchilada soup from Zupas or loaded potato soup from kneaders
118. Do you like Chinese food?

actually I don't. like just smelling Panda Express makes me sick to my stomach. sorry not sorry. 
119. Favourite book?

the giver by lois lowry. our copy is even signed by her and we didn't even know until we took it home from DI. crazy right?


120. Are you afraid of the dark?

not necessarily, but it can get to me when I'm in bed or outside at night. 
121. Are you mean?

hahahahaha! what kind of question is that?! hmm. let's just say that I can be, but overall I think I'm pretty nice. I care a lot about other people and their feelings so. 

No comments: