April 04, 2014

Second 2nd Chance

This year for the Utah High School Film Festival I entered a song that I wrote called "Second 2nd Chance" and I'm really excited for you to hear it because I love it. and it's awesome.
I'm pretty much going to say exactly what I said on twitter as a precursor to listening to the song:

1. It is NOT about my ex boyfriend. I don't nor have I ever felt that way toward him.
2. I wrote the lyrics a long time ago and no longer feel the same way about the person the song is about.
3. If you know who the song is about, please politely keep it to yourself as I would feel uncomfortable about it.
4. Even though I wrote it, it is performed by Jessica Keele and the arrangement is by Emilee Keele.
5. last, I really hope you enjoy it. I'm very excited with how it turned out and I think you will like it a lot.

SO HERE IT IS LISTEN TO IT AND LOVE IT


ALSO! Last thing, If you happen to live in the Utah Valley area, You can request my song on KPGR 88.1 FM now! Ask for Second 2nd Chance by Jessica Keele! Text 801-871-5747

Tell me what you think about it! I'd love to hear. Have a beautiful beginning to spring break! Ciao!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Olivia, I love love love this song! You are amazingly talented. It helps too that you have the amazing keele girls in on it. The whole thing really is beautiful. I hope you guys team up again!!

Annie said...

Olivia, I love love love this song! You are amazingly talented. It helps too that you have the amazing keele girls in on it. The whole thing really is beautiful. I hope you guys team up again!!