December 03, 2014

tell me more tell me more (1/5)

yo so I found a question post on tumblr and I love answering questions so here's the first 30 questions out of 150. there will be five posts of this, which is excessive but I don't care cause this is my blog and I do what I want. buckle in:


1. Who was the last person you held hands with? um. I didn't know and that made me sad so I just reached over and grabbed my sisters hand.

2. Are you outgoing or shy? 
totes outgoing. at least by nature. but more recently I've been a little introvertive.

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?

I dunno, I have a buttload of friends on missions, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. In like three and a half years. 
4. Are you easy to get along with?

Yeah, I'd say so. except I have a hard time forgiving and forgetting. (lols listen to forgive and forget by the kooks it's gold.) it's rough for me to give second chances even though I believe everyone deserves one. (here you go: Forgive & Forget by The Kooks on Grooveshark)
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?

I'm pretty sure he would. He might be ashamed of me for drinking, but he's great so he would help me out. 
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?

oh man. physically: I prefer boyish looks and charm above rugged sexy men. even better is guys that can pull off both. i.e. Josh Hutcherson.


personally: I think I value humor above all else. (well I guess I mean a worthy priesthood holder but) if we don't have the same sense of humor then I don't think I'd ever be able to really click with them. also I love guys that share the same taste in movies and music as I do. 
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?

hahaha as much as I may like that, the chances are very low. 
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
well since I was asked earlier about the guy I like, I'm thinking about him. (Spoiler alert: it's Aaron Curtis.)



9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

hahahaha of course it does! I'm a virgin mormon!
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
it depends on how deep. I'd say Hannah Waters. both the last time I went up to Logan and we stayed up til seven or last night at a wedding reception. 

11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
 "thank you so much."
YAS WHO DOESN'T
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?

uhhhh kinda? I believe in the Lord and his plan, but also the gift of agency. 
15.What good thing happened this summer?
I went to North Carolina and surprised my best friend



16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

hahahahahaha no that was definitely a one time deal. 
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?

yes...? it's complicated. I believe there is life in other galaxies or universes but that it doesn't concern us and we will never find it. also that they aren't like green aliens. I believe they are just like the life we have on this planet. 
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?

no, I saw him at senior prom though and I thought it would be cinematic if I went up and confessed the love I had for him in the 4th-7th grade and kissed him and walked away. but 1) I don't have the balls and 2) I don't really like ncmos or just nck I guess.
19. Do you like bubble baths?

uh again who doesn't?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
eh. they're alright. I just hate when their kids come on the weekends and are loud AF and drive my dogs bonkers. also my other neighbors have a freaking loud ass motorcycle that makes everyone in my house jump every time they start it up. 
21. What are you bad habits?

swearing, staying up late, spending money on pointless apps, hiding in my car in my work parking lot. 
22. Where would you like to travel?
New Zealand, backpack through Europe like every basic snitch wants to do and stuff like that. 

23. Do you have trust issues?

yeah, I think so? but also I trust wayyy too much wayyy too easily. 
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?

um probably taking off my bra at the end of the day. 
25. What part of your body are you most comfortable with?

my eyelashes and my eyes. 
26. What do you do when you wake up? wish I was dead. (weepies reference) jk I take some meds an hour before I have to be up so that when I do wake up I feel up to it. haha. 

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
 see I'd be okay with being super white, as long as I had flawless porcelain skin that wasn't red and bumpy and gross. but if I had the choice I wish I could be darker but still have super light blonde hair bc I think that looks super hot. 
28. Who are you most comfortable around?

that's a tie between my dad and emilee
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?

kind of? like we were on again off again (only a little. we were mostly on. like both of our other break ups lasted 2-3 weeks.) and he did before our final breakup, but not since then.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
HELL YEAH R U KIDDING I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN MY PINTEREST BOARD?

(see here)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHERE ARE PARTS 4-5???? I NEEEEED 'EM.

Olivia Petty said...

OH YEAH. HANG ON. (I have one in my drafts I haven't published for some reason)