December 04, 2014

do I wanna know? (2/5)

31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?

yeah, yes. It hasn't been that short since the seventh grade. 
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?

hahahaha oh man. uh. I'd say Josh Hutcherson and young Leonardo DiCaprio. 
33. Spell your name with your chin.

jkugus (nailed it.)
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
no. 

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?

uuuuuhhhhh this might sound crazy but I'd rather live without music. Television is part of my cinematic craft that I want to devote my life to. kind of pathetic side note: plus I have no idea what I'd do all day without it. 
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?

of course. I mean who hasn't? I think I've only ever told two boys that I've liked them. and one of those was in retrospect. ("Did you know that I had a huge crush on you at the time? yeah lols.")
37. What do you say during awkward silences?

"yeah so." then I nod a lot and maybe start humming.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?

OKAY SO I TOTALLY JUST DID THIS THE OTHER DAY READY?!
Face: either young Leonardo DiCaprio or Josh Hutcherson with a dash of young Matthew Broderick, Scott Foley's lips, Aaron Tveit's complexion, and Justin Chambers' smirk and brown eyes (I have a thing for brown eyes. Weird right?)
Speaking Voice: Julian Morris
Singing Voice: Brandon Flowers 
Humor: Shawn Spencer + Jim Halpert
Body: Ansel Egort
Sensuality: Colin O'Donahue
Hair: Andrew Garfield
Temperment: Jim Halpert + My dad
Romanticism: Peeta Mellark
Overall disposition: Jim Halpert
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?

downeast basics, forever 21, Victoria's Secret, and sheinside.com
40. What do you want to do after high school?

you mean what am I doing? (so weird that I'm 19 and graduated.) right now nothing. I'm single, not going to school, and don't have my mission call. I am working though. (well I'm trying to work. going to work is hard so I've been missing a lot.)
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

ahaha as stated earlier, I definitely do. 
42. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean?

it probably means I'm either depressed, passive aggressively angry, tired, or simply enjoying the silence and pondering and just don't feel the need to talk. (the latter doesn't happen a lot but it's nice when it does.)
43. Do you smile at strangers?

yes, I try to. I do when I make eye contact. most of the time. 
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?

uh uh uh that gives me anxiety but definitely the bottom of the ocean. you saw what space did to Sandy Bullock.


45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

wanting to make my parents proud that I'm out of bed and trying to do things. 
46. What are you paranoid about?

I get paranoid about people hacking into my email or apple account where my most important stuff is stored and sometimes I get paranoid about getting my identity stolen. 
47. Have you ever been high?

no, but sometimes I act like it. 
48. Have you ever been drunk?
no, but sometimes I act like it. 

49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?

uuuummm. hm. I don't think so. well this isn't very recent but I haven't told one of my best friends that a guy they liked for a long time said that he would rather marry me than her, and she still liked him at that time... and we almost kissed and I never told her about it. but that happened like a year and a half ago. so. 
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
grey I think

51. Ever wished you were someone else?

totally. Zooey Deschanel mostly. 
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?

physically: my thighs and the stretch marks upon them, to have beautiful soft flawless skin, and thicker longer healthy shiny hair. 
personally: I wish I could be more patient, selfless, a better listener, knowing when to shut up, be less sensitive, and to be happy and not depressed. 
53. Favourite makeup brand?
MAC

54. Favourite store?

downeast basics 
55. Favourite blog?
hyperbole and a half



56. Favourite colour?

eh it depends. I like light blues, oranges, and purples. 
57. Favourite food?
chicken alfredo
58. Last thing you ate?

chicken enchilada soup from zupas
59. First thing you ate this morning?
cracklin oat bran cereal

60. Ever won a competition? For what?

oh yeah, loads. I guess my favorite has to be when I was Funniest Kid in Utah in 2006 and got to be on the news, news papers, radio shows, parades, and in the circus. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, who was #49? it wasn't me...?

Unknown said...

Thank you. This shall hold me over until the next 3 get published.