September 20, 2014

6am epiphanies

(warning: the following contains PG-13 rated swears, as these are adapted from unedited morning thoughts)

who came up with these stereotypes of certain animals liking certain foods? like who said that monkeys love bananas, or rabbits love carrots, or that mice love cheese? why is this a thing? like excuse me my rabbits can't even eat carrots. they're the ones that love bananas screw monkeys and also I don't know about you but I've never heard of a mouse who won't eat damn near anything. like forget being exclusive to cheese. the hell.

I mean I had a monkey webkinz once and its favorite food was corn and I was never so proud of any other stuffed animal I ever had like hell ya you go girl and eat your corn! eff da haters and b who u wanna b

so let's put an end to these stereotypes. not bc they're unrealistic, but because their exclusive and restricting and I find that insulting
can I get an amen

WAIT DOES MAXI MEAN MAXIMUM
LIKE SO IS A MAXI PAD A MAXIMUM PAD MEANING MAXIMUM PROTECTION

 WOAAAHHH


No comments: