May 25, 2010

Tang

You know that taste lingering on your tongue? It tastes kind of like anticipation, sunshine, and tang?

Yeah. That's summer.

Summer is the warmest of the four temeperest seasons, between spring and autumn. It is marked by the longest days and the shortest nights. Schools and Universities have a summer break to take advantage of the warmer weather and the longer days.

Yes. The Summer is highly anticipated and creates a feeling of freedom, independance, joy, and swimsuit rashes all around the world. It also causes centimental feelings, such as sorrow at the farewell of a friend, or nastalgia. One of the pro's of these centimental feelings is having professors, or teachers, giving you more generous credits on an assignment or that extra reward for doing something right.

An example of this is Mr. Chappell, the teacher's class I aide and am currently in at the moment, gave me a cream soda as a farewell gift.

I will now give a link to my first blog post ever. I created this blog the first day of Summer two years ago. It is a short post, but you can see how much I have improved as a writer. But please, don't limit your self to just the first post, feel free to read on, and enjoy, my gift to you. words.

http://lindsylulu.blogspot.com/2008/05/summer-has-started.html

When I woke up this morning, the smell of sunscreen filled the house.
When I went out the door, the sun tasted of tang.
When I arrived at school, the feel of goodbye's touched my skin.

This is all in preperation of Tang.

or Summer.

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Write on, girl! Great essay on Tang. I mean summer.