May 19, 2010

I'm-too-lazy-to-think-of-a-witty-title-post

Things that make me happy. (short edition)

  • Musicals (especially really old musical movies)
  • Malcolm in the Middle
  • The last few weeks of school
  • Old things (movies, people, music, ecetera)
  • Sweat Pants
  • MysteryGuitarMan (youtube person)
  • Friendship bracelets
  • End of the year video making
These are the things that bring me happiness at the moment. The class is watching the Wizard of Oz and I was sitting here grinning. It made me so happy. I am singing all the songs under my breath. Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, OH MY!

Malcolm in the Middle makes me laugh. It is so morally corrupt. If they had british accents maybe it would seem less dirty. Funny funny show. A little dirty sometimes though

I am raising my grades and getting things all rapped up and soon I will be done with eighth grade forever. And into the high school college transcripts. Parties, showcases, dances, and yearbooks. Which I need to buy by Friday...

Last night for Young Womens we painted sweat pants for girls camp. I'm wearing mine right now. I am so proud of how they turned out. Paint is fun when applied randomly.

MysteryGuitarMan is my hero right now. He makes youtube videos for a living and is successfull doing it. He takes challenges and he makes videos doing them Not silly things such as jumping of a cliff, no, like making a song with balloons, and it is my dream to make videos like his. But since I make amature videos kind of like his- I can really apprieciate how much time goes into what he does. You should check him out. Amazing. The videos really make me happy.

I like making friendship bracelets. It is fuuun. :D

I'm making my annual end of the year video and I am so excited for the end result because it will be truly amazing. I usually make a slideshow with photos of us and have one song playing. I was watching my videos of the past for inspiration and I realized it was kind of boring. So- this year I'm mixing it up. It's mostly going to be a music video but it will be an epic remix of all of our favorite songs from this year. So far the line up goes on as such:

  • Telephone- Lady GaGa and Beyonce
  • That's not my name- The Ting Tings
  • Somebody to Love- Justin Bieber    Eenie Meenie- Justin Bieber
  • Nobody's Perfect- Hannah Montana
  • I gotta feelin'- Black Eyed Peas
  • She Wolf- Shakira
Fantastic, No? I'm so excited to remix it and add and subtract. You have no idea how giddy it makes me.

And that is the end of the post of lists. More from me soon. Until then, I'm Olivia, signing off. Good day everyone. *wink*

No comments: