December 10, 2015

THE PROMISE

big announcement to long time fans and everyone else in general(!) : I have made a promise. Yesterday I made a promise to myself and now to you, that before I leave to serve a mission (fingers crossed for papers in in february!) I will complete all my unfinished video projects. 
stop. did you read that?
ALL. OF. MY. VIDEOS. 
do you understand the magnitude of this? what this entails?! because it's a lot. this is no flippant passing remark, fam. 

I have the raw footage, basic idea, and songs chosen for 10+ videos. that's more videos than I've made in the last three years combined. I have all the material I need, I just need a solid hour or two (maybe more depending on the project) of pure, motivated focus to finish them. 

A few among the long lost projects are:
-a horror short titled "recovery"
-a highlight reel of my grandparents 50th anniversary
-a time lapse of me doing my makeup in the radio room and other random places from my senior year (there is over 6 hours of footage of this!)
-a highlight reel of a visit to the aquarium
-a highlight reel of my family trip to bear lake, feat. climbing the ice caves

and yes, the hotly anticipated:
-FINAL SIX INSTALLMENTS OF MY NEW YORK VLOGS

‼️
I told you this wasn't your grandmas promise. and as an added surprise, I will be finally uploading and posting all things "the classroom"! I have been told time and time again that they are already in some corner of the Internet but I have never been able to find them. So I will be doing what I should have a long time ago and uploading every thing I have. 
this includes:
-5+ season 2 promos
-'making of' behind the scenes clips
and 3+ episodes, one of which directed and edited by yours truly. 

SO YEAH THIS IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL. HOLD ON TO YOUR LILLY WHITE BUTTS. 


No comments: