March 25, 2011

that was extremely successful.

read above with heavy sarcasm.

I spose I asked of too much. to move your mouse. alll the way down to the comment button. and then. actually type a comment... dang. I was brutal. and then you have to hit publish!
I am sweating just thinking about it.

don't feel guilty. I forgive you. my blog has been lacking lately. I've been brainstorming in my subconscious all week amidst all the final grade cut offs. I'm making a comeback. a broadway revival.

to answer all two questions;

637 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. when I was nine, I locked myself in the bathroom and tested.
it was the longest hour of my life. roughly.

and yes. we have had a two hour conversation on the phone. sixth grade. I was sitting in the caprice at sunset and drinking a sprite. it was pleasant. I remember.

emilee says guilt trip is my special evil power.
did it work?

No comments: