October 03, 2010

winter cleaning

every once in while everyone spiffs up their facebook profile.
I am getting rid of a lot of my favorite quotes.
I still like them- but there are too many on display for the teenage world.
but I don't want to forget them. so, here are some of my favorite quotes:


"There is a connection between heaven and earth, finding that connection makes everything meaningful, including death. Missing it makes everything   meaningless, including life." -The other side of Heaven

"To love another person is to see the face of god." Les Mis


 " I've been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a pretty woman can bestow." -Mr. Darcy

"I don't believe in peter pan, frankinstein or superman."  -Queen

"Put a sock in it she-harpies!" -Jimmy Neutron

"You don't have to be nice to anyone on the way up to success, if your not planning on coming back down."          -Mr. Warbucks, Annie

"That's funny, your funny. I like you, I'm quite taken by you." - Prince Charmont

 "Never had I felt so alive then when I was closer to death."  -Buck

"3 months ago- I woke up, married to a pineapple.
 It was a very ugly pineapple, but I loved her anyway." -Buck

"Never go in against a cecilian when death is on the line! HAHAHAHAHAH-"
                                            Viccini

"Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something."  Westley

"Surrender!"
"To me? Very well then, I accept."
                        Westley & Humperdink

"Honey? (Yeah) Where's my super suit? (What?) WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT? (I, uh, put it away) WHERE? (why do you need to know?) I need it! (Uh, uh, don't go all superhero on me now we've been planning this dinner for two months!) WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD! (greater good? I am your wife! I am the greatest good you eva gonna get!) But the public's in danger! (my evenings in danger) YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS WOMAN!"

"Where are you going?"
"With luck, forward."
              -Remy, Ratatouille

"I knew night time would come soon after I woke up."
                                                 -Jane

"Dad?"
"Anna is this about beef jerky?"
"Yes."
"Then, Jane what were you going to say?"
           -Anna and Dad


"So wait, Wizards are kinda like super heros!"
"Yeah, but we don't do anything for the good of society."  -Wizards of Waverly Place

 "No Survivors? Where do the stories come from I wonder..."
                     Captain Jack Sparrow

"But you can't read!"
"It's the bible, you get credit for tryin'!"

1 comment:

LisAway said...

What excellent quotes, Liv. Love 'em. Sorry you had to get rid of them over there. I'm off to see what ones you have up now on fb.