September 01, 2010

patience is not my forte

 I landed on planet 4.0. It is more glorious than I imagined. although it is very delicate.
and it may fall apart soon,  for I have auditioned.



Shakespeare was... tormented. He is considered a genius, although if another were to happen upon us,
we'd think he was under an influence of substance.

were there drugs back then? undoubtedly. did they use them or know they existed? who knows.
if so. I think Shakespeare had some help.

I auditioned for a Shakespeare thing. a team actually. which makes it legitimate.
all I need are some large thickly lensed glasses and a phony british accent and I will be tormented forever.

anxiously I await the final decision. Tomorrow the cast list will be on the drama room door.
how I hope there are certain names on it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Question:
Have you yet acquired $175? If not. You're screwed.

Olivia Petty said...

dear children:

I won

Olivia Petty said...

dear children:

I won