September 18, 2010

16 de septiembre

so I decided I wanted to post.
I didn't know what I wanted to write when I hit the new post button.
and then when the blank box came up, I decided I would let the words flow from my finger tips.


wing it, livvy. wing it.
    





*slam. slam. slam. slam.* "what are you doing?" "I'm having trouble acquiring life's juice...I remember when a young gentleman once said this to me..."



when miss mecham laughs really hard at something I did, it makes my week. I am still glowing with joy.
but not pregnancy. no. not that kind of glowing.

i really kind of almost wish i took chamber. almost. not quite. maybe if you guys have a huge party,
then I will.

I wonder if coffee tastes the way it smells. probably not.
because it smells lovely and apparently it's an acquired taste.

58406_1621685621146_1206612550_1773024_5890418_n.jpg



I am starting to loathe being the loudest table in earth systems. especially when sabrina and ashley say repeatedly: "Hey wassup, Dig?!"



there is a can of WD40 next to me. just in case.

"kind of like that one guy...what's his name again?"
"um. Buzz Lightyear?!"

sometimes I procrastinate. sometimes I am doing it now. sometimes it turns out badly.
sometimes I get it done on time during lunch and get one hundred percent.

I have a problem. a serious problem.





I am having deer sausage tonight. oooh. courtesy of brandon.



I have my shakespeare monologue all memorized(:
I am so proud of my brain.
apparently the nonsense list works really well for me.
I didn't even try it until seminary.
and it worked phenomenally.

okay. so here's the game plan:

sort laundry. tidy room. poe vocabulary. geography. spanish.
memorize viola's rant. write blog post. eat. 
brush pearlies. scriptures. pray. sleep. dream. 

ready. break.




39128_1573953432648_1349930541_31561384_8340542_n.jpg




5 comments:

Maddy Frechem said...

I'm choosing to comment to two reasons. Number one, this post deserves it because you're amazing. And number two, I wanted to look back on this and say "yeah, I was one of those speculations"


So there you have it, I speculated.

Olivia Petty said...

^I love this^

Unknown said...

haaaay. I recognize this post. (:

Mary said...

did any of that game plan actually happen? Be honest now...

ym said...

16 de septiembre
posted on the 18.
Can you say delayed?
I can.
Delayed