July 09, 2010

Sorry I missed you. Stand still next time.

This is my third attempt to write a post, today. (this post inspired by Sid)
Update:
Olivia hates waiting
Olivia hates her computer
Olivia hates greasy hair
Olivia loves spanish and people who speak it
Olivia loves her camera
Olivia loves ukulele's

So. I want to post. I will post about youth conference soon. But for now. A quiz for you.


Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
A fictitious boy, yes.

What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
make me laugh until my sides literally hurt and be a caring gentleman.

Big or small purses?
Pockets most of the time, small purses when in doubt.

Do you enjoy drama?
Drama department? yes. 
Teenage Drama? no.

Did you dress up on Halloween?
Yesserie Bob! Cleopatra. 

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?
Not easily, but I can apply it in a moving vehicle.

Have you ever been called a bad influence?
Not that I recall...which is good

Do you think you’re pretty, honestly?
I'm decent.

Eyeliner or mascara?
Mascara all the way

American Eagle or Hollister?
Neither.

Heels or flats?
depends on the day. depends on who with.

Skirts or jeans?
Circle skirts with a petticoat. Oh baby. Bye Bye Birdie.

Straight or curly hair?
Straight most of the time, when Madison is over? Curly.

Hoops or dangling earrings?
No me gusta hoops. 

Have you ever had your heart broken?
In my opinion, yes. but really? probably not.

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark hair... curly if possible...

Do you like your life?
Very very much

Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
yes. the end.

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Um. Yeah. except it's called being pushed.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Of course. Why? lack of sleep.

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
yeeeah

Do you ever wish you were famous?
Yes. Sometimes. I pretend I am. 

Preppy or Punk/goth?.
Preppy.

GUYS:

Funny or Serious?
Funny the majority of the time
but when being sweet and romantic, serious is desirable.

Cute or Hot?
Handsome

Long or short hair?
above the collar please.

Smoker or non-smoker?
Non smoker.

Tall or short?
Just as long as their taller than me

Your best guy friend likes you, what do you do?
Max? impossible. 

When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with a friend?
August of last year, Emilee, right before Joseph rehearsals. and I bought a nasty 
pumpkin orange nail polish all in the same day.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
Yesssss. 

On average what do you think you cry about the most?
lack of sleep. frustration. and sad or sentimental things.

Who was the last guy you talked to?
Evan

Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Eventually, but they shouldn't be. 

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I hope so...in a good way...

Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to?
Megan. she's the one who locks me in Maddie Gile's bathroom
when I'm in tears to talk.

What friend do you tell the most to?
Mary. You know much to much... If you tell me not to tell anyone,
I hear: Don't tell anyone, except Mary.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Mary. and you better keep your mouth shut.

Where's the weirdest place you changed your clothes at?
Um... in a pitch black hotel closet? but who hasn't. 

Are you going anywhere this Fall?
Shakespeare Competition! Yeah baby!

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?
My father's. I need those pictures sent to me...

Are you shy?
Never in my life. I was the kid who when she got lost in the mall,
she went to the elevator to talk to all the people.

Are you talkative?
most of the time. depends on who you are.

Do you secretly like someone?
secretly?! pfffft.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Yes. If you know I'm angry or sad, it's because I want to emotionally punish you.
evil right?

How is life going for you at this moment?
It is grand!

Do you trust people easily?
Depends. Most of the time I do.

Do you give out second chances easily?
not likely. 

Do you smile a lot?
Yes I do. (:

One thing you're looking forward to?
August. it won't come fast enough.

How do you feel about change?
No thank you...

Are you happy?
I am always happy. I'm never really sad.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
kind of...I got over it.

Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself?
I like people. a lot. 

No comments: