May 05, 2010

Edible Playdough

Busiest two weeks of my life? I think that's finally come upon me. I will not bore you with all that is lined up in my arsenals to attack my brain.

I will tell you however that I am conflicted about auditioning for a play this friday, I need to decide what to sing and attain sheet music for that, and then I need to figure out when all the rehearsals are, which decides if I should audition or not. The show is performed July 1-17 so that would leave june to rehearse...and I'm gone vacationing for most of June. The show? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Including songs from the 1971 movie.

There is also Gifts to prepare, showcases to attend, end of the year testing, dances, end of the year homework, completion ceremonies...etc...etc... (okay, maybe I will bore you...)

That's pretty much it though... It's kind of disappointing that I don't have much to say.


I feel empty now...

1 comment:

LisAway said...

that sounds fun, but tearing.!..
so who are you playing..?.=O


ohh... this is evie ;P