March 11, 2010

LET'S MAKE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY!

RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!
IT'S CALLED "BE HAPPY" DAY! yes. you read right. MARCH 11TH!
I've been around enough people, read enough peoples blogs to realize that life has been kicking everyone in the butt latley. So I want everyone to be happy! I want you to give that person who won't smile a hug. Give your cookie to someone who forgot their lunch, Sing, and Smile! And guess what? When you do these things, it makes you happier! I swear! All this planning of being happy and selfless makes me want to get up and dance!
All these exclamation points are making me feel as excited as a puppy.
Listen to happy songs. Like.
Dancing Queen
RESPECT
Ev'ry body dance naw!
((note: these might not be the title of the songs...))
I feel good (na na na na na na)...
AND THE NATIONAL HOLIDAY BE HAPPY ANTHEM: "Don't worry, Don't worry, be happy now!"
The easier way to instant gratifiaction happiness is to count your many blessings. Name them one by one! Nevermind! That is the anthem! "Count your many blessings" As a first resort to happiness, please get on your knees and pray.
Ah man. I am so pumped right now. Too bad I'm sitting here in this class doing nothing.
TIME TO START HUGGING SOME SEVIES!

No comments: