February 02, 2010

Fa-sha!

If you are older. or younger. And do not know how to read the title, It is like a, "For Sure!" sounding sentiment said very fast, but your not sure.

I feel like I am being a slacker. The whole class is up out of their seat rotating around the room playing a game and I'm just sitting here. On the laptop. Sla-cker.

I am going to make today amazing. It will be and shall be so. I will make it so. I am going to be positive and humble myself unto my fellow men. I will be selfless and truly awesome. That is why I feel guilty about being like a slacker- because I might have been lauging at the class had this been yesterday. Might have. Emilee.

Happiness of the day/week?

This morning when the car pool arrived I powerfully went to the door singing very audibly, "RED!  THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN!" and grabbed the door latch, still singing, and pushed very hard. I ran into the door. It was locked.

Life Lesson 5- Do not bad talk the owner of Taco Amigo when he is right behind you.

No comments: