June 16, 2009

TOOOOODAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

June 16 2009 is the day I will be obtaining my first Jonas Brothers CD!!!! I AM SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! so happy. Strawberry Days are approaching! I have been saving my money for THIS CD and Strawberry Days festivities. AND I have my 2nd Joseph rehearsal today- HAPPYFUL IS BUBBLING OVER! I can hear the bass of the drums out side on the street, preparing for parades!!! I'm going to buy a super soaker and soak people on parade floats. Superly. IT MAKES ME HAPPY!! DOD DODOD DODODODODODODO! What makes me not so happy is thinking about surviving 8th grade... here is what I've go so far: LOCKER: 2 boxes of pop tarts at all times to keep a good blood sugar/mood level, A bunch of juice boxes (much cooler to be sipping on a juice box than a soda, poster of NICK and TAYLOR, and CODY!!! (Jonas, Lautner, and Linley.) CLASS: Actually pay attention to teacher and keep track of all assignments, look good and be confident, etc HOME: Do homework moment you get through the door, procrastination needs to be eliminated, go to sleep on time and wake up on time to prepare for the day and make sure you have all assignments or books that are due. ANYWHERE ELSE: be coolio.

2 comments:

emilee said...

:)

LisAway said...

Oh, you're going to ace eighth grade if you stick to those rules.

I need a pop tart. No pop tarts in Poland. Ugh.