December 10, 2008

& The Winner Is...

livvie-lou.blogspot.com!!! I'll be changing my blog address in 3 days. Please comment so I know who knows. Thanks!!! In other news... I auditioned for The Music Man today! (cross your fingers!) I'm a little nervous actually- I think it's a bad sign because I'm never nervous. 9th graders intimidate me all the time, but when they dance and sing, I tremble in my boots. Now I wish I had boots...I will announce tomorrow if I get in the call backs. She kept reminding everyone that callbacks are just for the major major roles, so if you don't get a callback, don't freak out. hmm...I sounded oddly peppy in this post for how exhausted I am... hehehe, fuuny.

2 comments:

emilee said...

LIVVIE-LOU! (I invented that one, didn't I?)
Anyways, 9th graders scare me outta my witts too. Too bad about the callbacks thing...I didn't get 'em either...

LisAway said...

Oh! Good luck, Liv! And I like livvie-lou, although I didn't vote for it. Certain members of my family call me Lee-Lou (or Lisa-Lucy) so we could totally be twins, man.