October 18, 2008

*Wishes*

Ok, for my birthday, I'm having a space mission and I can only invite 5 people. So if you heard me talking about it to you, then I'm inviting you. Isn't that special?! Anyway, I'm bored and bored. So I'm going to make a birthday wishlist and christmas one. (PARENTAL)Means I don't expect to get from my friends, but maybe from my parents. (NOT HAPPENING) Is pretty self explainitory. Here it goes: 1. A Camera (PARENTAL) 2. ipod (PARENTAL) 3. Piano (NOT HAPPENING) 4. Another Cinderella Story Soundtrack 5. Gramma and Grampa to get a puppy. (NOT HAPPENING) 6. Spending Money 7. Tocu Toucan Webkinz 8. Blender (I like smoothies.) 9. The Basement to be finished. 10. American Girl Doll (NOT HAPPENING) 11. On The Rocks- A book of my favorite online comic strip The last one I haven't seen in stores so if you get it for my I will love you. I'm bored again.

3 comments:

LisAway said...

If wishes were fishes, Olivia, we'd all have a catch!! :) Do you play piano, or you'd like to?

emilee said...

PSH!! I wanted a piano first! anyways...

Olivia Petty said...

I'd like too, and guess what!! Yesterday, my parents got my a blender for my birthday!!! I've already had like, 6 smoothies. =D